Bookings are now open for the
May half term and Summer holiday activities at the d.@rt Centre.
MONDAY – FRIDAY – 10am – 3pm
Extended hours are available 9am to 10am and 3pm to 4pm for an extra £2 per child per hour.
Each day costs £16 except for cookery based days which are £21. Receive a 10% discount when booking for the whole week.
The d.@rt Centre is Ofsted Registered under Wildern School as an approved childcare provider and can accept childcare vouchers.
Please see below for our bookings policy.
May Half term 31st May – June 2016
As the Queen celebrates her 90th Birthday, the d.@rt Centre will be looking at arty, crafty things based around Kings and Queens real and fictional!
Below are the themes for each day – more details will follow
BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY – The d.@rt Centre will be closed
Tuesday May 31st
Arts and crafts activities inspired by the Prince and Princesses from Frozen and their icy powers!
Wednesday June 1st
- Savoury dish to be confirmed
- Make your own pastry and make some Jam Turnovers’s ( these use to be a favourite of the Queen Mother)
- Garden party food with a Roasted Tomato and Basil Quiche
- Queen Cakes
- Coronation Chicken with a rice salad
- Honey Cake ( This cake is one of the Queen’s favourites)
Thursday June 2nd
Build your own Castle!
Friday June 3rd
Puppet and mask Making based on The Lion King!
25th July – 2nd September 2016
The themes of the week will be as outlined below. Booking is now open and more details will be added here as the lesson plans are created! Everything will have a creative, arts and crafts focus with cookery on Wednesday except for the final week when the cookery session will be on Tuesday 30th August
Don’t forget there is a 10% discount on any full weeks booked!
25th – 29th July: Discover our Amazing Universe
1st – 5th August: Adventure Week
8th – 12th August: Explore our Oceans and Seas
15th – 19th August: Construct
22nd – 26th August: Investigate – Solve the Mystery of …
30th August – 2nd September: Create a whole new World ( the d.@rt Centre is closed on Bank Holiday Monday)
In order to keep our class prices at an affordable, and accessible, rate for all we operate the following booking policy:
1. We require advance payment on bookings for all classes and are unable to reserve places without payment.
2. The d.@rt reception is open to take payment from 9am until 9.30pm on weekdays and between 9am and 4.30pm on Saturdays.
3. We are reluctant to offer internet payment as our courses require individual attention that cannot be gained in this way.
4. Materials and resources are bought to match the number of people booked on the course. As a result, we cannot guarantee places will be available on the day unless pre-booked. As a result,we cannot guarantee places will be available on the day unless prebooked. Please always phone to check: 01489 779471
5. In the event of cancellation a refund cannot be given, unless we can fill your space. Should the d.@rt Centre have to cancel a workshop you have booked onto, an alternative workshop or date will be offered. Where this is not possible or not acceptable to you, a full refund will be paid.