- All of our courses are called ‘Sports courses’ due to the nature of our booking system.
- If you are booking on behalf of your child, your account can be in your name but be sure to create a new participant under the child’s name and enrol the child on to the course.
- There are a number of steps to becoming a member, but once created all courses can be booked without repeating this registration process.
- Please call the d.@rt on 01489 779 471 if you experience any problems.
- Find the course you are looking to book on our website, thedart.co.uk
- Click book now and this will take you to our online booking portal, select register.
- If you have booked online before, enter your credentials and log in.
- If you have not booked online before, click register an online account.
- Enter all of your contact details and please enter any medical conditions/ allergies that we should know about. (Please also highlight if you give photo consent as we often come into sessions to take photos for our website, social media and brochure).
- Next, select the participant you would like to register on the course with the drop down on the left hand side and click add to basket on the right hand side. You may need to create a new participant – we would advise creating ‘participants’ for all family members who may wish to make bookings at the d@rt centre for ease. To do this click create new participant, fill out personal details for new member, click next. Complete contact details, click next. Complete medical questionnaire, click done.
- If you would like to make the booking for more than one person, select book another > search for sports courses and enter the course name in the search bar and repeat this process.
- You will now see a summary of the items in your basket. If all of the details are correct you can now proceed to payment.
- You should receive a confirmation email of your booking.
If you do not feel confident that the booking went through successfully or didn’t receive a confirmation email. Give us a call on 01489 779 471 and we can confirm.
Unfortunately, if you wish to pay with your childcare vouchers, you will need to do this over the phone or on your next visit.